International Labour Organization (ILO) Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work
- The Budimex Group applies due diligence to ensure respect for human rights in the organisation and in the case of entities with which it remains in relationships.
- The Budimex Group is committed to respecting the principles relating to fundamental rights at work contained in the eight ILO Core Conventions set out in the ‘Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work’.
- The Budimex Group has a publicly available policy containing a commitment to respect the provisions of the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work in its business relationships.
- The document ‘Rules of conduct for contractors of Budimex SA’ is available at: https://www.budimex.pl/en/ suppliers/code-of-conduct-for-counterparties.html.
- The remaining procedures are in the nature of internal regulations that develop and shape the rules in the company’s internal relations, therefore they are not publicly available.
- The document regulating the scope of due diligence in the prevention of forced labour and detailed descriptions of respect for the areas regulated by the ILO Declaration are the Principles of Human Rights Protection addressed to employees, customers, suppliers and contractors with whom the Budimex Group works.
The policy including the prohibition of forced labour and child labour is implemented through the following actions:
prohibition of all types of discrimination in employment and occupation,
support and promotion of human rights,
security guarantees and respect for human rights,
freedom of association and collective contract.
- The Group ensures full, undisturbed freedom of the operation of trade unions: Multi-Employer Trade Union Organisation of NSZZ ‘Solidarność’ and ‘Budowlani’ Trade Union. The Group has the Company Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- The Budimex Group plans to extend the procedures of due diligence in the supply chain within the implementation of strategic objectives related to sustainable development.