* Indicators marked with „*” was subject of a assurance engagement by an independent auditor.
In 2017, the business activity of the Budimex Group was widely recognised, which was reflected in the awards and distinctions received that year.
Budimex was distinguished by the “Ten, który zmienia polski przemysł. XX-lecie” [The one that changes Polish industry. 30th anniversary] title, which we received during the prestigious gala crowning the 2017 We Change Polish Industry Forum. The editorial staff of the economic magazine Nowy Przemysł and the portal WNP.pl once again granted honorary titles to companies, business people and representatives of State authorities who had a significant impact on the positive changes in Polish industry and the economy as a whole. Budimex was distinguished as the largest general contractor on the Polish construction market, carrying out road, railway, industrial and energy-related projects The company took part in key investments which, in the organisers’ view, have changed the image of Polish infrastructure.
In 2017, Budimex was also recognised and distinguished as employer:
– Godło Inwestora w Kapitał Ludzki [Human Capital Investor’s Emblem] – a distinction awarded to companies based on their assessment by the employees. The survey is managed by Fundacja Obserwatorium Zarządzania, which has developed this programme in Poland since 2006.
– TOP 10 Pracodawców w Polsce 2017 [TOP 10 Employers in Poland 2017] – a distinction by portal PulsHR.pl PTWP SA Group. The aim of the contest is to distinguish ten outstanding companies which combine impact on the economic development of the region with a significant role on the labour market.
– Odpowiedzialny Pracodawca 2017 [Accountable Employer 2017] – the title was granted by “Rzeczpospolita” daily for Budimex’s personnel policy based on investing in employees and providing opportunities to develop skills, as well as promotions.
– Budimex was also awarded in the category Proces Rekrutacyjny 2017 [Recruitment Process 2017], in the second edition of “Siła przyciągania” [Attractive Force], launched at the initiative of “Puls Biznesu” daily, Work Service Group, PwC and Orange Polska. The contest is to reveal the most interesting and effective undertakings that attract and retain the most talented employees in the company. The judges take the employer branding approach and evaluate not only good practice, but first and foremost recruitment campaigns, in which innovative recruitment tools are employed.
– Best Quality Employer Emblem 2017 [Godło Best Quality Employer 2017] – this emblem is awarded to companies that distinguish themselves by their reliability in respect of employment policy, and HR solutions and management. The jury paid special attention to the motivational and bonus system in Budimex and also to employees’ development opportunities in the organisation.
In the 15th edition of Ranking Pereł Polskiej Gospodarki [Ranking of Polish Economy Pearls], Budimex was awarded with Honorary Pearl in the economy category and was included among the Grand Pearls. It is a major distinction and recognition of the high rank of our company which we have taken in the ranking for years.
Budimex was also ranked in two high places in the Indeks Patriotyzmu Polskiego Biznesu [Index of Economic Patriotism] contest organised by “Rzeczpospolita” and Fundacja Patriotyzmu Gospodarczego [The Foundation of Economic Patriotism], which distinguishes companies significantly contributing to the development of Poland and building its positive image in the world. In the “large foreign enterprises” ranking category, Budimex took high eighth place, and as a “joint-stock company” it was ranked eleventh,
In one of the most prestigious contests in the construction sector, “Budowa Roku” [Construction of the Year] organised by Polski Związek Inżynierów i Techników Budownictwa [Polish Association of Construction Engineers and Technicians], Budimex received several awards in 2017 for its works. 1st tier awards were received for the following projects implemented by Budimex:
2nd tier awards were received for the construction of S7 Miłomłyn-Ostróda Expressway (sub-section A) , category: individually assessed utilities.
Concurrently, the company Budimex Parking Wrocław was distinguished in the Top Inwestycje Komunalne 2017 [Top Municipal Projects 2017] contests, organised by Portalsamorzadowy.pl, for its two-storey parking in Wrocław, located near the historic Hala Stulecia complex.
Furthermore, in 2017, Budimex was honoured in the 9th edition of the Raporty Społeczne [Social Reports] contest with the award of the Warsaw Stock Exchange for the Integrated Annual Raport of Budimex Group for 2016.