Scope of companies' activities in the Budimex Group:
- Budimex SA – a parent company in the Budimex Group. Currently, the biggest and the most dynamic listed company on the Polish construction market. It implements infrastructural, large volume and industrial projects as a general contractor, but also provides design, machinery rental and laboratory services. Its role is to ensure a quick flow of information between the Group's companies, support them in their business development and in effective management in order to build a strong market position of the entire Group.
- Mostostal Kraków SA - provides construction and assembly services. It specialises in contracting and assembly of steel structures and devices for the cement and lime, power, steel and chemical industries.
- Budimex Nieruchomości Sp. z o.o. – conducts the property development activity. The company's task is to purchase and prepare investment lands for the purposes of housing, flat sales, as well as real property rental and service on one's own.
- Budimex Parking Wrocław Sp. z o.o. - special purpose company, established to conduct works related to the construction of an underground car park in Wrocław, near the Centennial Hall. The company has a 30-year concession for this facility management.
- Budimex Kolejnictwo SA – the company occupies with lease of the machinery park for the benefit of other companies within the Group.
- Budimex Budownictwo Sp. z o.o. – the company performs works related to the construction of roads and motorways.
- SPV-PIM 1 Sp. z o.o. – the company implements construction projects related to the erection of buildings and operates in the property development sector.